Course on Assessment & Audit under GST
Audit under GST is the examination of records at specified times to ensure that there are no gaps between the tax legally due and the tax declared by the company in its returns.
Audit and assessment are two of the most important statutory procedures to be followed by a registered taxpayer under GST.
Thus, having excellent in-depth knowledge, theoretically and practically, is necessary for a person who is supposed to carry out these mandatory statutory procedures.
The live sessions of 4 hours spread over four days would also cover the provisions of the Special Audit u/s 66 of the CGST Act.
CA Virender Chauhan, the renowned speaker who will share his valuable inputs and vast knowledge with us during the four hours session, will also cater to the queries of the participant.
- Date : 2, 3,6,7 March'23
- Duration : 4 Days [1 hour/day]
- Time : 7 PM - 8 PM
- Language : English Medium
- Faculty :CA Virender Chauhan
- Recording for each and every session will be provided : Validity of the recorded session will be 30 days with unlimited viewing
- E-Notes will be shared in PDF for reference