Basic to Advance GST Course-Hindi
Goods and Service tax is a comprehensive, multiusage and destination based tax.It has subsumed all of the Indirect taxes except a few. Since its rollout on 1st July 2017, GST has been witnessing continuous changes & amendments thereon.
Many new job opportunities are emerging especially in Indirect Taxation due to implementation of GST.In today’s era keeping oneself updated with the amendments and the continuous changes is a requisite.
This Sessions on GST will exhibit both in depth theoretical and practical knowledge of GST and its working to the participants.
The interactive sessions will cover GST Act from basic to Advanced Level including the practical exposure on GST Portal for Return Filing , Registration process etc.
This Interactive sessions with the experienced faculty will enable the students to get their queries solved at the real time.
- Duration : 65 hours (Basic to Advance - 30 Hours , GST Litigations & Drafting reply GST Notices/Appeal - 10 hrs , Sector wise Analysis - 10 Hours , GST Practical Return Filing - 15 Hours
- Language : Hindi English Mix
- Faculty : CA Arun Chhajer
- Recording for each and every session will be provided : Validity of the recorded session will be 90 days with unlimited viewing
- E-Notes will be shared in PDF for reference